GlassesOnWeb.com sells only brand new, 100% authentic eyewear.
- All prescription frames and sunglasses are supplied in their original packaging with related accessories: case, cleaning cloth, etc.
- GlassesOnWeb.com does NOT sell used, refurbished, factory seconds, or replica products.
- All our eyewear are sourced directly from authorized and legitimate distribution firms.
All of us at Glassesonweb.com pride ourselves on giving each and every customer the best experience possible by offering:
All frames are guaranteed to be new, defect-free, and authentic. We will replace any defective or damaged items to ensure 100% satisfaction.
When order prescription lenses we guaranty that lenses are crafted and installed in a United States-based lab with trained professionals.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order for any reason we will refund your order or offer an exchange. Additional charges may apply. Please review our return and exchange policy below.
If you find your items to be defective in any way, please contact us within a maximum of 3 business days from the day you received the package. We will exchange it free of charge.
We offer a one-time exchange if you are not happy with your initial choice. We will charge $9.95 to cover shipping costs. We can then issue store credit as long as the exchange takes place within 7 days from when the order was received.
If you wish to return the frame you ordered without an exchange, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Your return needs to be requested within 5 business days and your items must be returned within 10 business days. All merchandise must be in the same condition as when it was received, with all packaging intact, a certificate of authenticity and lens envelopes included.
The cost of prescription lenses is nonrefundable. If you decide to re-order another frame with the same prescription, we will apply a one-time 50% discount off the lens price.
In order to return your item, you first need to call our toll-free customer support number at 1-877-747-0034 or email us at email@example.com. You will then receive a Return Authorization (R/A) number plus further, detailed return instructions. You will need to clearly print your R/A number on the outside of the shipping box.
- If you purchased Sunglasses or Eyeglasses without prescription (custom) lenses you may cancel it at any time before it shipped out. If your order has shipped, we will be unable to cancel it and you will need to return the item plus pay restocking fees.
- If you ordered a frame with prescription (custom) lenses you may cancel it within 24hours from the time of the order. After that, we won’t be able to refund you for the lenses (since it will be already in production and can’t be reused).
Custom Lenses Policy
We are unable to offer refunds for any custom non-prescription lenses or prescription lenses. If there is a defect that is our fault, we will fix it at no expense to you. In all other cases, we cannot offer any compensation. Please be sure to review all your orders carefully before submitting them. We strongly suggest to take a picture of your prescriptions and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number.
We won't be beat on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors!
If you find eyeglasses or sunglasses frames of the same color and style for a lower price on another website, we'll match that price.
How does Price-Match Guarantee work?
Simply E-mail us (email@example.com ) the URL (i.e. web address) of the page where you found the lower-priced item , Print "Price Match" in subject line.
Once we verify that the item meets the criteria for our price-match policy you will be contacted by our customer support specialist with instructions on how to proceed with placing an order.
Please refer to our Price Match Policy
Price-Match Guarantee policy
- Product must be the exact same brand, color, size, and style, and sold by an authorized U.S. dealer. (Amazon.com, Ebay.com, and other auction sites, are excluded).
- Only applies to listed price of the frame.
- Does not apply misprinted or falsely advertised prices.
- Promo codes or other discounts cannot be combined with our Price-Match Guarantee.
- If competitors price are below our cost we reserve the right not to price match.
30-Day Exchange/store credit Frames / Sunglasses ONLY:
- NO RESTOCKING FEE We offer a one-time exchange if you are not happy with your initial choice. We will charge $9.95 to cover shipping costs. We can then issue store credit as long as the exchange takes place within 7 days from when the order was received.( Return must include case , cloth and all accessories initially provided in the package. All items must be in good condition. )
- Shipping charge is non refundable
- Customer pays return shipping cost
Your exchange can be processed in two ways:
- With your return, please enclose a note clearly stating that you wish to exchange the frame and specifying what model number, color code and size you wish to receive instead. Once your return is received, your exchange will be processed and any outstanding fees will be charged to the original method on file. Please note we do not charge restocking fee or additional shipping to process the exchange. The outstanding balance can only result due to the price difference. ( more expensive item selected as an exchange). In case the item selected as an exchange is of a lesser value the price difference less $9.95 will be refunded back to the original method of payment.
- You can speed up the exchange by simply placing a new order for the desired product. If you choose this exchange method, please let us know that you are placing a new order so that we'll refund you for the original order accordingly. Please note we do not refund shipping charges.
NOTE: Please allow up to 7 business days for us to process your return/exchange (from the date we receive your returned package)
Acceptance of Contract Terms
On this page, you will find the Terms and Conditions under which you may use GlassesOnWeb.com. Reading this page carefully is very important for all users of this web site. The use of this website is guarded by the Terms and Conditions stated herein. Do not use this web site and our services if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions. The use of this web site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by you. GlassesOnWeb reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada.
Any user of GlassesOnWeb.com web site including but not limited to visitors, users, clients, customers. GlassesOnWeb.com: GlassesOnWeb.com web site.
Quality is our number one concern. We offer a 12-month manufacturer's warranty for all of our frames and lenses. If you notice any defects in your frame or lenses that are covered under our warranty we will repair or replace your item free of charge, as long as it is returned to us within one year of purchase.
Warranty on Frames
Frames warranty covers following defects: stripped screws, broken nose pad posts, broken or loose hinges, dislodged jewels or logos, frame oxidation or discoloration.
This warranty doesn't covers: excessive exposure to heat or cold, prolonged exposure to water, rough handling, improper cleaning.
Should a manufacturer's defect occurs, the frame will be repaired. If the frame is not repairable, a new duplicate frame will be supplied at no charge. If the frame cannot be repaired or replaced, a frame credit equivalent in value to the original frame will be offered.
100% guaranty that your lenses are made according to the provided prescription.
All lenses purchased and installed in USA by trained professionals according to high standards.
We want you to be happy with your order! If your prescription lenses are not 100% accurate, call us within 30 days of receiving your items and we will replace the lenses free of charge.
Please do NOT attempt to repair eyewear yourself. We cannot accept products that have been tampered with for repair/replacement under a manufacturer's warranty.
Please call our customer service department at 1-877-747-0034 to find out if the damage to your product is covered under our warranty and to get your return authorization number and instructions.
GlassesOnWeb.com does not collect any unique information about you (such as your name, email address, etc.) except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. GlassesOnWeb.com notes and saves information such as time of day, browser type, browser language, and IP address with each query. That information is used to verify our records and to provide more relevant services to users. For example, GlassesOnWeb.com may use your IP address or browser language to determine which language to use when showing product descriptions or advertisements.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. Sharing Information GlassesOnWeb.com may share information about you with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. However, we only divulge aggregate information about our users and will not share personally identifiable information with any third party without your express consent. For example, we may disclose how frequently the average GlassesOnWeb.com user visits GlassesOnWeb.com, or which query words are most often used for searching products. All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. We do not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal data to us. We do not provide information about our personal data practices in relation to children on our home page, or at those sites on our Web site where we collect personal data.